Monday 10 March 2008

Are You a Brainbox?

I'm grateful to Derek Robertson for pointing out the Brainbox web site on his blog. Brainbox Challenge is a TV show in the UK and the online version is an excellent tool for looking at various types of learning, such as spatial and visual.
P4 students had a quick look earlier today and they were pretty impressive in the way they answered the challenge. It's the sort of actvity that they could carry on at home, although seemingly it can only be used by one person at a time and retain the records. It would take far too long to take all the tests at once.
Have a go and let me know how your Brainbox Quotient looks. I have to admit my Spatial score was really bad, whilst my Language and Visual scores were much better. Obviously some improvement needed there!

No comments: