Tuesday 3 June 2008

Buzz Lightyear Joins NASA

The current Space Shuttle, Discovery has a very special guest on board. Buzz Lightyear has finally managed to make it into space for real as part of NASA's Education Programme.

Pupils in Key Stage One have been visiting the NASA web site to follow Buzz's progress. Buzz transmits a daily mission update and offers a number of interactive tasks for students to tackle.

After completing the tasks, you can find out more about NASA's Education Programme and watch a number of videos looking at aspects of space exploration.

The site also offers the chance to track Discovery and the International Space Station as it orbits the Earth. There is a page which gives information about when the Station will be viewable from Hong Kong.... weather permitting!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rollercoaster Tycoon Evaluation

Name: Sarah

Total visitors: 589
Rating: 721

What I did well: I made sure that the slow rides where at the beginning and the big rides were at the end.


How I could improve my Park: I could improve my park by putting more scenery around the park.


What important strategies I used during the game: I bought the more expensive rides first because if I bought the more expensive rides at at the end I would have ran out of money.


The ONE piece of advice I would give to players new to Rollercoaster Tycoon is; Make sure that you don’t make the Rollercoaster’s faster than they already are or the might fall off the track and your rating would fall.


If somebody told you that you were wasting time in ICT playing Rollercoaster Tycoon, what would you tell them? I would tell them that their mad.